Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The day before I left PINAS!

I am done packing my things for my second time visit to Singapore. I was there in 2006. I had short hair and was quite sexy back then. Now I am obese for my height and my age. But I don't worry too much, yet I still intended to be able to trim down in my stay here. Considering all the walking for the job hunting. I am really into it. I am excited at the same time sad that I have to leave Kent in Manila and Ira in CDO. I do pray that I will be able to get a job the soonest possible so I can be able to save money and maybe invite them to come and visit me here.

Today I spent my whole day with Kent going around Metro Manila, we went to HSBC to process my clearance considering that the effective date of my resignation was yesterday. We went to CBPS in Makati as well to get my COE that I will be needing the most in my job hunting in Singapore. After the important matters, we went strolling in the Greenbelt, Glorietta and took the MRT to Trinoma and SM North. Quite a relaxing just walking and not minding the time how it flies so fast....and tomorrow I am off to Singapore!

No comments:

Post a Comment